KPMG Nigeria is connected to the global KPMG Lighthouse, the KPMG Center of Excellence for Data, Analytics, Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence and other data-driven technologies. The Data & Analytics team in Nigeria is part of the global network of 12,500 experts including more than 1,700 data scientists and data engineers. Globally, the D&A team supports more than 7,000 client engagements per year working shoulder to shoulder with client engagement teams across audit, tax and advisory.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand clients’ business requirements and transform them to mobile applications that solve real and complex business needs.
- Design and implement mobile applications that work on both Android and IOS.
- Perform UI, instrumentation and unit testing using relevant frameworks such as Mockito and Espresso.
- Implement an adaptive user interface to accommodate a range of devices
- Build applications that handle different network access scenarios elegantly.
- Collaborate with both UI/UX designer and backend developers
- Collaborate with other team members to provide best solutions to different clients’ needs.
Experience and Qualifications
Minimum of second class upper in a computer related field.
Relevant work experience in developing native android applications using Java/Kotlin.
Relevant work experience in developing hybrid applications using at least one of Ionic, React native, Xamarin or Flutter.
Skills and Capabilities:
Strong knowledge of native android apps development using Java/kotlin.
Qualification & Requirements
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Posted On: Feb 07, 2019
Expires On: Mar 01, 2019