Content Management Intern
- Organising strategic campus events.
- Strong Social Media Presence with potential influencer status
- Formulate Social media marketing strategy and work with the sales and marketing team for implementation.
- Developing and sustaining creative outreach ideas
- Open to learning in-house technology and product development
- Establishing and maintaining a good working relationship with sales associates, distributors, wholesalers, and resellers,
- Formulating plans for increasing market share and communicating campus activities.
- Working closely with internal departments, Formulating Channel perks and rebate programs
Candidates must have a good knowledge of social media and open to learning new things around technology and IT Solutions.
We are seeking any degree interested in Technology with an ability to identify and develop new business opportunities. Notes:
Any degree or background with interest in Technology will be ideal for this internship. Ideal for Industrial Attachment (IT) and/or Youth Corper (NYSC) candidates.
Are you looking to launch your professional career in an innovative, diverse, and continuous learning environment?
iLand Technologies is seeking creative and energetic individuals that looking to learn and hone in on their technical skills while being immersed in the business world.
We are on a mission to impact Nigeria and Africa by providing Elegant, Reliable and Affordable product and using technology as a change agent in br
Qualification & Requirements
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Posted On: Feb 28, 2018
Expires On: Aug 31, 2018