Graphic Designer, Opera - OPay
Opera - OPay
We are looking for a passionate and engaged graphic designer with experience in advertising or marketing graphic design to join our design team. Web and mobile application visual design experience is a plus. The position is in Lagos, Nigeria and is part of the global Opera Payment Product Department.
The Opera Payments Platform (OPay) enables users to pay for various services through their mobile or web browser. It provides fast, easy, and secure payments and money transfers. Our key markets are emerging economies in Africa, Asia, and South America, where Opera has a traditionally strong presence and user base.
As part of the design team, you will work in close collaboration with the marketing team. Design deliverables will include but are not limited to: campaigns, ad creation and placement, social media content, product launches, image retouches, packaging, and more. It is essential that the right candidate can articulate design rationally, verbally, and visually. You have the proven ability to work in a team of creatives with a hands-on approach from receiving the briefing to the final execution.
At Opera Software, we develop superior products and services for our users around the world through state-of-the-art technology, innovation, leadership, and partnerships. Our product portfolio includes web browsers, payment solutions, news aggregation services, data compression, and privacy. Our products enable more than 350 million internet consumers to discover and connect with the content and services that matter most to them, regardless of the device, network, or location.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, agile, and fun environment to work and have an interest in the payment industry, then Opera is the place for you!
- Create graphic design (e.g. campaign posters, banners) aligned with our brand’s look and feel across all channels (e.g. online site, social media, stores)
- Create print material (e.g. poster, notepads, packaging)
- Help design digital projects (e.g. Android/iOS mobile application visual design, website design)
- Design and polish presentation decks based on corporate visual identity
- Fulfil several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Be able to take initiative, be creative and curious, be able to organize design review meetings, and collect feedback from other teammates and from end users
- Communicate and collaborate with other cross-functional teammates
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with graphic design
- B.Sc. in Design or a related field, or demonstrated design knowledge in equivalent practical experience
- Skills in SketchApp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity to explore and push the limits of graphic design and artwork
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
Qualification & Requirements
Posted On: Jan 12, 2019
Expires On: Feb 28, 2019