Have you ever wondered why you haven’t started investing at a young age?
In fact, it is common knowledge that investment is one of the best ways to save money.
However, it turns out that there are still many people who are hesitant to invest, especially young people.
In fact, the sooner you start investing, the more profits you will get later.
So, what are the reasons why young people haven’t started investing?
It cannot be denied that young people have a fairly high consumerist nature.
If you don’t try to control it, this consumptive nature may cause losses in the future.
The desire to buy things that are not very important makes young people often eliminate the word investment in their dictionary.
The consumer nature makes it difficult for young people to manage their finances, so this is one of the reasons why young people have not started investing.
What must be done to minimize this consumptive nature is to differentiate between needs and wants.
For example, before you decide to buy an item, it’s a good idea to ask yourself whether you need the item or is it just a desire?
That way, little by little you can reduce your consumptive nature.
Don’t have a picture yet
Some people haven’t started investing because they don’t have an idea of the profits they will get if they invest.
The lack of information they have regarding investment makes them not interested in investing.
Even though nowadays it is very easy to find information about investment products and predictions of future profits, in fact many young people still have doubts about the benefits of investment.
In fact, they prefer to put their money in conventional savings because they think this is the best way to collect rupiah.
If you are one of them, then from now on start predicting the profits you will get if you start investing today.
That way, you will be more enthusiastic to start investing.
Many young people hesitate to invest, seeing it as complex.
They often lack confidence due to limited knowledge.
Investing seems reserved for the wealthy or savvy, which intimidates them.
The risks of investing also scare them.
Market volatility and many options can overwhelm them.
Without financial education, they feel unprepared.
This increases their reluctance. Education about investing is key.
It can simplify the process. This empowers young people to grow financially with confidence.
Maybe you often hear the sentence “how do you want to invest, if your salary is already gone?”
Yes, this is a reason that is often said by those who have not yet started investing.
In fact, if you have placed your investment in an important position or can be said to be a priority, then whatever your income, you will find a way to start investing.
Investments don’t always have to start with fantastic numbers.
- Ritesh Sharma is a seasoned professional in the field of finance and career development, bringing a wealth of experience spanning over a decade. Holding a Master's degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Finance, Ritesh has carved a niche for himself in the realm of content writing. His expertise is predominantly in areas related to finance and career growth, where he has consistently demonstrated his ability to deliver insightful and valuable content. Over the years, Ritesh has established himself as a knowledgeable and reliable source, offering his readers practical advice and information that is both relevant and up-to-date. His dedication to his craft is evident in the quality and depth of his work, making him a respected figure in his field of expertise.
- 20 February 2024JobsNAFDAC Recruitment 2024 Application, Eligibility, How to Apply
- 19 February 2024JobsNigeria Custom Recruitment Application Form 2024
- 18 February 2024JobsDSS Recruitment Application Form 2024 dss.gov.ng
- 18 February 2024JobsDownload Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2024 List and Training Dates and Details